Always wondered about Tai Chi, but don’t know where to start?
In this free introductory class, you can sample the 1000 year old art of mind-body health and energy cultivation. “ATOTC” introduces the essential Tai Chi processes of Quiet Standing, Rooting, Pulsing, and Mindful Movement, and is designed for students of all ages and levels of physical ability.
Expect to learn, relax, and feel good! Register here
Register for any single class:
- Wed March 2, 2022 5:00 pm EST
- Sat March 5, 2022 10:30 am EST
- Wed March 9, 2022 5:00 pm EST
- Sat March 12, 2022 10:30 am EST
- Wed March 16, 2022 5:00 pm EST
- Sat March 19, 2022 10:30 am EST
- Wed March 23, 2022 5:00 pm EST
- Sat March 26, 2022 10:30 am EST
“I’ve attended about 10 martial schools and countless seminars with several Masters in the last 45 years. Of all the schools I’ve attended I believe Brookline’s system is the best. This is not a school that superficially teaches one or more complete forms and then spends years correcting your mistakes. This school guides you slowly from day one with all the information and feedback you require up front, and continues honing your skills and internals as you advance through the levels. Qi gongs are introduced regularly to support training. It is a thorough path.”–Ralph S.